With Father's Day right around the corner, now is a great time to be thinking about where you will be treating your Dad to a lunch or dinner to remember.
On Sunday the 2nd of September, why not feast on some delicious tapas with Dad at Peasant?
They will be offering their standard tapas menu all day, as well as their Paella special, Tapas Tasting Boards, and some great beverage deals for Dad too.
For a tasty tapas experience, we recommend:
- Char-grilled Spanish chorizo with yellow capsicum & saffron aioli,
- Seared scallops and morcilla with snow peas & butter PX sauce,
- Pork belly chicharrones with cumin, fennel spiced salt & PX reduction,
- Croquetas de boquerones with goat’s cheese & preserved lemon aioli,
- Gambas Al Ajillo with onions garlic & green chilli,
- And of course, a carafe of the house made sangria.